Friday 4 April 2014

AUTHOR REBECCA SCARBERRY WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!

The ‘Jumper Series’, books for children…


Rebecca Scarberry has finished writing her third Children’s Book and would love some help in choosing the best cover for it. If you have children, or grandchildren yourselves, you might want to show them the illustrations and let them help us choose the right one. Whether it is you, or a little one who is involved in making that choice, your support is really appreciated.
Please leave your choice (1, 2, or 3) in the comment box below.


(1)






(2)






(3)










Other books by Rebecca:






Where Love Takes You: http://smarturl.it/jjmlsa


Jumper Bounces Back: http://smarturl.it/dj7de3


Jumper Meets Bouncy:


Blog: http://scarberryfieldsforever.blogspot.com






24 comments:

  1. Gotta be illustration 2 for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title's a bit hard to read on 3, at least for me.

    Is Bouncy the other ball on 1? If it is, that makes more sense to me than 2. :) (And even if it's not, panda! I vote panda! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to go with cover 1. =^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1, but I like the title writing on #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1. I like the panda and the use of the Bouncy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ball in #1 looks worried -- a NO from me. #2 is clear and cheerful -- YES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I choose #2.
    At first glance I thought I liked #1, but then realized that Bouncy is the star of this show and not featured prominently on that one - also looks a bit unhappy in Panda's paws.
    #3 - the red font takes away from the illustrations imho :)
    So I feel #2 is the cleanest, clearest and features Bouncy the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adding some ASMSG choices:
    David Lawlor - 2
    D John Watson -1
    Catherine Spangler 2
    Janet Buck - 1

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's #1 for me. Can't resist a panda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To more comments
    Wayne Zurl 1
    Catherine Spangler 1

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1 Pandas are a lot cuter than seahorses.

    ReplyDelete
  12. # 1 for me....I do think the text might be improved by choosing a different color to make it pop. For me covers two and three are a bit too busy and distracting.

    ReplyDelete